Excel utilises and embraces cutting edge technology, creating exceptional value whilst mitigating Client risk.
Excel’s Internally Developed Web Portal Provides Online Communication Available Across Our Network Which Features:
- Extensive rated Contractor and Consultant Contact Lists.
- Building Management and Concierge Power Point Training Modules.
- Global Calendar and Site and Employee Network Contact List.
- Remote Desktop Server (allowing Building Managers and Concierge to access their site remotely from home or during an out of hours emergency).
- Company Policies.
- Internal Company Email addresses to quickly seek advice from Head Office.
Our Training Modules Are Readily Accessible On Line To Every Staff Member.
We believe that further learning and training is essential for continuous improvement. Concierge Training Modules are focused on Strata Environment, Emergency and Evacuation Procedures, Concierge General Procedures and Administration. Building Managers modules focus on operational, compliance, procedural, communication and safety matters.
Our IT requirements are served by an extensive virtual private network managed and overseen 24/7 by an external IT Company.
Excel’s network backhaul is served by a direct fibre optic connection to our head office and from there it branches off to each site via the virtual private network. Thus the Sites and Head Office have a direct live link between each other allowing:
- Every site access to the Company database in which all data is stored and processed in real time. Data is backed up constantly on premises and also to cloud backup for disaster recovery. And;
- Head Office access to documents and data on all Sites without disturbing on-site staff – this translates to knowledge sharing across Excel’s Client network.
Excel also utilise the Office 365 productivity suite which provides 99.9% uptime SLA. Office 365 also allows collaboration through traditional means such as email, SharePoint for an Intranet solution and Skype for Business which allows efficient video conference meetings and training sessions.
Due to the nature of where Excel staff are remotely located, the Excel IT network brings everyone together so the entire team operates as one. This allows resource and knowledge sharing to be more easily leveraged.
All templates, systems and processes are written at Head Office level; however, all are adapted to suit each individual site requirements. This reduces downtime for on-site staff enabling greater productivity.
CLOUD BASED SOFTWARE UTILISED BY EXCEL
Ento – used for all staff on boarding, scheduling and GPS tracking of attendances
Xero – for accounts (managed by our external Accounting firm for bookkeeping and all compliance)
Taskflo – managing contractor induction, risk assessments, insurances and compliance
BuildingLink and MyBos – At the site level, many buildings are now using either BuildingLink or MyBos in their day to day activities. Excel’s staff are experienced in the use of both systems. The benefits of these systems include:
- Resident databases
- Functions for broadcasting building-wide notices via SMS and/or email
- Asset Registers
- Resident Portals with access to building documents which can include By-Laws, Application Forms, Schedules of Finishes.
- Bulletin boards for residents